[CMake] CTest - C Unit Testing Framework

Daniel Blezek Blezek.Daniel at mayo.edu
Tue Oct 6 11:54:31 EDT 2009

I'd second the GoogleTest framework.  However, it is strictly C++ code.
CMake has recently integrated support for automatic detection of GoogleTest
(and CTest?) tests by parsing your test code.

-dan

On 10/6/09 10:45 AM, "Tyler Roscoe" <tyler at cryptio.net> wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 06, 2009 at 09:42:23AM -0600, Dixon, Shane wrote:
>> I'm using CMake for all of my building.  Currently I'm just working on
>> Windows XP, but I'd like to leave things open for Linux builds in the
>> near future.  Any suggestions on the best testing framework for a C
>> project that will be cross-platform compatible and I can use it with
>> Windows and Linux?  I'd like something that works well with CTest.
>> (i.e. a command-line interface is probably ideal).
>
> We use googletest and it works well. Not sure if it has C support (we're
> primarily a C++ shop).
>
> tyler

> http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ

Daniel Blezek, PhD
Medical Imaging Informatics Innovation Center

P 127 or (77) 8 8886
T 507 538 8886
E blezek.daniel at mayo.edu

Mayo Clinic