[CMake] [CPACK RPM] intermediate directories

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 17:35:37 EDT 2009

2009/10/3 David <cmoidavid at gmail.com>:
> Done ;-)
> Bug 9653 on CMake 2.6
> Bug 9654 on CMake 2.8

Thanks David,

You should "Monitor" those bugs if you want to get automatic follow-up.
I think your patch has an issue (just tried for build RPM for CMake 2.8 itself).

I think you do not need the %install section with the list of directory.
In fact normally you don't need the %install section at all because CPack
has already installed the file/dirs for you.

See my patch proposal here:

I may update your patch for 2.6 but you may do it yourself by suppressing
the first execute command and suppress the %install section alltogether.

Works for me.
Would you try.

We may continue on the tracker once I'm sure you get the follow-up.

--
Erk
http://www.april.org