[CMake] CMake cvs TOT and Xcode

James Bigler jamesbigler at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 02:17:57 EDT 2009

Well, it worked just fine with CMake 2.4.6, so wouldn't this be a
regression?

The reason I haven't upgraded Xcode is that the updater never
presented it, and I don't really check for updates.

James

On Oct 1, 2009, at 3:40 PM, "Sean McBride" <sean at rogue-research.com>
wrote:

> James,
>
> I'm curious why you're using Xcode 3.0 on 10.5.8.  Why not use Xcode
> 3.1.4?  Perhaps it's actually Xcode's fault and the bug is already
> fixed.
>

> On 10/1/09 4:37 PM, James Bigler said:
>
>> So was anyone else able to reproduce this issue?
>>
>> James
>>
>> On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 10:07 AM, James Bigler
>> <jamesbigler at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Sorry, TOT == Top of Tree.
>>>
>>> I used --debug-trycompile and when I went into CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp
>>> there
>>> wasn't a makefile (Xcode generator), but there was an
>>> CMAKE_TRY_COMPILE.xcodeproj.  I opened that up and hit "Build" and
>>> it
> seemed
>>> to build without errors, but I d on't see the actual executable
>>> cmTryCompileExec that was supposedly generated.
>>>
>>> I'm not trying to build with more than one architecture.  I sent
>>> my command
>>> line earlier:
>>>
>>> CMakeLists.txt:
>>> cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.6)