[CMake] xlC / HAVE_GETHOSTBYNAME_R_6 (Was Re: CMake 2.8.0 RC 1 ready for testing!)

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 11:56:29 EDT 2009

On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 5:36 PM, Brad King <brad.king at kitware.com> wrote:
<...>
> Mathieu, what distro is this?

Linux OpenSuse 10.2 ppc64

>   Does the FIND_LIBRARY_USE_LIB64_PATHS
> global property get enabled in CMake projects on it?

Looking at CMake/Modules/Platform/Linux.cmake, I would be tempted to
say FIND_LIBRARY_USE_LIB64_PATHS=TRUE, since I do not have no
/etc/debian* file on my system.
But since no other tests fails I would think discovery of 64bits libs
is working (I am guessing at least a test would fails). This looks
like just an issue in the findqt module.

However I do not understand what I need to do to fix
Modules/FindQt3.cmake, simply reorder the path ?

Thanks,
--
Mathieu