[CMake] need two compilation to achieve success

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Sun May 31 17:53:55 EDT 2009

On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 5:01 PM, Tyler Roscoe <tyler at cryptio.net> wrote:
> On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 11:56:18PM +0300, eial at cs.bgu.ac.il wrote:
>> I've got a strange problem, when I try to compile a clean version of
>> my program it fails without any explanation but if I try to compile
>> again without running clean I compiles fine...
>
> We need way more information to help you. What platform? What compiler?
> How exactly does it fail? What do you do to "compile a clean version"?

I am not the OP but I have this with Qt applications under Visual
Studio however its very clear why. It appears when VS builds stuff in
parallel moc may not be run before VS wants to compile the .cxx file
that moc generates. For me this is not a problem because I can easily
click compile again or re run nmake a second time.

John