[CMake] OS X Bundle startup command

Tobias Sauerwein cgtobi at gmail.com
Fri May 29 07:35:23 EDT 2009

Hi Everyone

In my attempt to get cmake/cpack to produce a propper OS X bundle, I
hit a problem. We use a launcher script written in applescript which
is compiled in the build process. Before producing the bundle with
cpack we simply copied the compiled 'applet' file over to the actual
bundle. When I set CPACK_BUNDLE_STARTUP_COMMAND to point to the
applet it is getting copied over but renamed to the bundle name. Can
I prevent that somehow or can I run a script right after cmake/cpack
has finished putting the bundle together to do some final touches?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Tobias Sauerwein