[CMake] Suggesting to FindQT4.cmake where to find QT4

Matthew Huck Matthew.Huck at metservice.com
Sun May 24 21:40:54 EDT 2009

Hi,

 Is there a way to specify to FIND_PACKAGE (when in Module mode) a path
on which to find Qt4, we have a system that has Qt3 (hence qmake)
installed as a system package, and we have build Qt4 in our sandbox, and
would like CMake to find that instead of Qt3. Before calling
FIND_PACKAGE we set QTDIR to the correct path of the built QT4 sandbox,
but it still finds the system qt3 one.

 Any attempt to tweak the FIND_PACKAGE line makes it go to a CONFIG mode
and then it just doesn't work.

 Any ideas?

 Cheers

 Matthew