[CMake] Eclipse CDT link location

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Thu May 21 07:35:27 EDT 2009

You need to tell eclipse where your sources are at then enable a
"VERBOSE=1" build. Then build your project. Eclipse will parse all the
compile commands looking for -I arguments. Eclipse will then add those
paths to the indexer to be indexed.

There is also a CDT newsgroup that you can ask questions on.

Mike Jackson