[CMake] Abuse of find_package COMPONENTS, or not?

Marcel Loose loose at astron.nl
Wed May 20 10:51:04 EDT 2009

Hi Denis,

Kind of you to let me decide ;-)

But seriously, I posted this question, because I wanted to know whether
this is the CMake-way of doing things. Not because I like to write the
macro that way.

In the end, maybe a larger community might want to use this macro. If
so, then it would really help if it adheres to some (unwritten)
standards.

Best regards,
Marcel Loose.