[CMake] Eclipse Generator and Configuration

Pierre-Julien Villoud PVilloud at movea.com
Wed May 20 09:13:06 EDT 2009

Ok... Thanks for your answer.
I'm surprised this feature is not integrated yet in cmake since it's very common to switch configuration when you're working with an IDE. Now the IDE project files generators don't seem so interesting for me...

I have to add the custom target Debug and Release in which I call cmake with the CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE corresponding to the configuration...

Thanks anyway I will be looking closely to the future versions of cmake !