[CMake] Eclipse Generator and Configuration

Pierre-Julien Villoud PVilloud at movea.com
Wed May 20 08:32:51 EDT 2009

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to use the Eclipse CDT4 - MinGW Makefiles generator to generate the Eclipse project files.
My problem is that it is not possible to choose the configuration (Debug or Release) from the Eclipse platform. Is there any way to make this possible or do I have to specify the configuration when I call cmake with the option -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE:STRING=xxx (xxx = Debug or Release).

Thanks !

PS : It's the same with CodeBlocks generator...

Pierre-Julien