[CMake] Eclipse CDT link location

Javier Sanz jsanz at agnitio.es
Tue May 19 14:54:12 EDT 2009

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to integrate Eclipse as development IDE in our repository. So
far Cmake creates the projects and Eclipse compiles them properly.
Unfortunately I haven't been able to register the sources and get the
Eclipse autocompletion features. Having a look to the .project I see :

<linkedResources>
                <link>
                        <name>MYPROJECT</name>
                        <type>2</type>

<location>/home/jsanz/repositories/cprojects_trunk/images/myproject/build</location>
                </link>

The location is actually where the CMakeList.txt of this project is but the
sources are in locations like:

/home/jsanz/repositories/cprojects_trunk/modules/myproject/
/home/jsanz/repositories/cprojects_trunk/modules/mymodule/

I actually changed manually the location for
/home/jsanz/repositories/cprojects_trunk/modules/myproject/ and Eclipse
register the sources on that folder. Does anyone have a suggestion of how I
can fix this issue from a cmake script?

Thank you for your help

Regards
Javier sanz.

PD: I am using Out-Of-Source Builds following the instructions from
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/Eclipse_CDT4_Generator