[CMake] [cmake] Not reading CMakelists.txt in Subdirectory

Henry Johnson misc at faradayco.com
Thu May 14 20:50:15 EDT 2009

Hi,
The link to the sourceforge project is:
http://glt.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/glt/glt/src/csg/

I think I know what the problem is, or at least what fixed it for me.

Original CMakeLists.txt contained:
IF (EXISTS src/program/raster)
   ADD_SUBDIRECTORY(src/program/raster)
ENDIF (EXISTS src/program/raster)

This fixed it:
IF (EXISTS ${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/src/program/raster)
   ADD_SUBDIRECTORY(${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/src/program/raster)
ENDIF (EXISTS ${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/src/program/raster)

I don't know if this is because of the way I had CMake set up, or if it
is a fault with the CMakeLists.txt, but it now works. CMake is great!

Thanks for your help,
Henry