[CMake] QT4_WRAP_CPP

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Mon May 11 15:37:54 EDT 2009

Hi Zack,

On Monday 11 May 2009, Zack Galbreath wrote:
> In what version of CMake was QT4_WRAP_CPP added?  I'm working on a
> project that relies on this command, and I'd like to set
> CMAKE_MINIMUM_REQUIRED appropriately.

KDE 4.0 (released January last year) and 4.1 require CMake 2.4.5, so you can
rely on that at least this version is available on any recent Linux
distribution. If there are no strong reasons against this, I would recommend
to require at least 2.4.5.
KDE 4.2, released this year in January, requires 2.6.2, and KDE 4.3 will be
the same. 2.6 has so many improvements, I would recommend requiring it (but
not 2.6.0 or 2.6.1, they had issues), but this would mean that some more
people might have to install it manually.

Alex