[CMake] CMake & RPM problems

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Sat May 9 16:14:59 EDT 2009

On Thursday 07 May 2009, Eric Noulard wrote:
> 1) Add more CPACK_RPM_XXX specific var such like:
>      CPACK_RPM_POST_INSTALL_SCRIPT_FILE
>      CPACK_RPM_POST_UNINSTALL_SCRIPT_FILE
>
>      which may be used to specify the corresponding scripts
>      that will be embedded in the generated spec file.

Just a thought, do you think this could in some way with the
INSTALL(SCRIPT/CODE ... ) command ?
I guess quite often this already does what is required (at least in KDE it
also does the update-icon-cache etc. stuff).
But a problem would be that then cmake would be necessary when installing such
a RPM :-/

Alex