[CMake] CMake, MKS and VC++

ankit jain ankitguddu at gmail.com
Tue May 5 08:29:07 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I build me code without cmake through mks on windows... it is successful..
Now i want to build my code through cmake on mks for windows. The project is
compiling but like other OS's it is not generating Makefile so on doing make
it says error: Make no target...

So guide me how to proceed..

I also tried with VC++ directly to build the code but it seems to give lots
of error since i feel it have problem with nutcracker which i used in code
for windows and also i think not able to link some DLL but not sure since on
mks i compile with one definition as -D__NUTC_DLL__ ... It is because VC++
uses cl compiler not cxx compiler of mks..

This is what i think but iam not sure of anything...

You people guide the right way that helps me in building the code using
cmake with mks through VC++...
Also if any settings are required for VC++ tell me so that i configure that
acc.
I struggled a lot with VC++ for building code thorugh cmake.
 My code is configured properly but on running it gives lots of error...

 Any help in this regard really helps me a lot..

Regards-
Ankit Jain