[CMake] How to configure project to use wxWidgets stc module

Miguel A. Figueroa-Villanueva miguelf at ieee.org
Fri May 1 16:21:35 EDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 7:14 PM, Trent Lillehaugen wrote:
> I have a project that uses wxWidgets and in particular the stc module (in
> the contrib folder).  How do I specify the stc module for wxWidgets?  I
> tried the following the line in my CMakeLists.txt:
>
> find_package(wxWidgets REQUIRED stc core base)
>
> However, I get the following error:
>
> Could NOT find wxWidgets (missing: wxWidgets_FOUND)
>
> If I remove stc from the list everything works correctly.  When looking at
> FindwxWidgets.cmake I don't see any mention of stc or any of the modules in
> the contrib folder of wxWidgets.  What is the best way to include stc
> support in my project?
>
> Thanks,
> Trent Lillehaugen

Hello Trent,

Which platform are you using? I think that linux platforms will find
it automatically since it uses wx-config. However, finding contributed
libraries is not supported in windows in the current FindwxWidgets
module.

Could you please file a feature request at:

http://www.vtk.org/Bug/my_view_page.php

Also, please add the listing of your contrib libraries
(C:/wxWidgets/contrib/lib/vc_lib ?). It should be pretty straight
forward to add this support.

--Miguel