[CMake] fortran flags in a c++ linked executable

Alin M Elena alinm.elena at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 31 15:30:42 EDT 2009

man g++
add_definition is a preprocessor directive not linking flag

Alin
 "If the Universities will not study useless subjects, who will?"
                             G. F. FitzGerald, Nature, 45/46, 392 (1892)
 Mr  Alin M ELENA
 Irish Centre for High-End Computing -- www.ichec.ie
 The Design Tower, Trinity Technology & Enterprise Campus
 Grand Canal Quay,  Dublin 2, Ireland
 Tel:   +353 (0) 1 5241608 ext 29
 Fax: +353 (0) 1 7645845
 http://alin.elenaworld.net