[CMake] fortran flags in a c++ linked executable

James C. Sutherland James.Sutherland at utah.edu
Tue Mar 31 12:27:39 EDT 2009

> Should not the flag be passed to the linker? So in this case the
> linker flags are read from the c++ compiler flags?

I tried adding
	add_definitions( ${CMAKE_Fortran_FLAGS} )
But the g++ linker complained about an unrecognized option (the -
fconvert=big-endian option).

When linking, I pull in the gfortran library,
	target_link_libraries( readx gfortran )

When creating the fortran object files the appropriate flags are
passed, but the g++ compiler has no notion of endian-ness...

Any other ideas?