[CMake] [Fwd: Re: building within msys/mingw]

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Sat Mar 28 09:02:50 EDT 2009

Kenneth Boyd wrote:
> Apologies for not replying to the list.  Forwarding:

I just updated the bug.   Bootstrap should not be required with msys or
mingw.  You should be able to use the windows binary for cmake to
bootstrap cmake.   We do this with dashboards each night, and all tests
pass.  So, the binary CMake for windows should work just fine with a
standard mingw install.

-Bill