[CMake] CPack ZIP generator: unwanted directory in zip

Stephen Collyer scollyer at netspinner.co.uk
Wed Mar 25 13:23:27 EDT 2009

I'm building a Win32 zip package from an out-of-source build in a directory
c:\mdpqt_HEAD\build.

When the zip file is created, it has the structure:

MDP-1.0.0-win32\mdpqt_HEAD\bin  (and others)

Can someone tell me:

a) where the "-win32" is coming from, and can I remove it ?
b) why the generator is inserting the mdpqt_HEAD directory ?

I really don't want this to be present, as it is merely the name of the
directory in which I happen to be building.
I want to end up with:

MDP-1.0.0-win32\bin

Steve Collyer