[CMake] Link error when building static exe against static Qt 4.5 plugin

Denis Scherbakov denis_scherbakov at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 23 08:33:01 EDT 2009

Steve,

Linking statically is always more work. Shared object dependencies are resolved automatically. Static dependencies - not.

To link against shared OpenSSL I need only to specify -lopenssl. To link statically I need -lopenssl and -lcrypto, because libopenssl.a depends on libcrypto.a and there is no way to find out, where needed function are.

Denis