[CMake] Building java files from cmake

ankit jain ankitguddu at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 04:22:29 EDT 2009

2009/3/20 Mattias Helsing <helsing72 at gmail.com>

> Hi Ankit,
>
> The set command doesn't work like you think.
> set(X a b c) creates a list called X with contents a;b;c. So you have the
> list
> JAVADIST with contents
> (/myjava/jdk/1.4.2/Linux/;XERCESDIR;/myjava/XML4J/4.3.4)
>
> try
> set(JAVADIST /myjava/jdk/1.4.2/Linux/ )
> set(XERCESDIR /myjava/XML4J/4.3.4 )

Still it does not work means not creating class files. No errors are
generated but .class files are not genrated.
I feel there might be a problem with CLASSPATH,
But also i try by explicitly set them. It doesnt work.

Check this link:
http://www.mail-archive.com/cmake@cmake.org/msg16764.html

Iam not getting whatever given in this link. How to use it i dont know.
Ankit