[CMake] How to describe lib dependencies when a lib has different possible implementations?

Alexandre Feblot Alexandre.Feblot at thomsonreuters.com
Thu Mar 19 14:33:29 EDT 2009

Hum,
I don't see what you mean. In the cmake spirit, my executable don't even know they will depend on lib4. exe1 just knows it depends on lib1. Then lib1 just knows it depends on lib3. Then, lib3 just knows it depends on lib4, i.e. lib4-A to build exe1-A and lib4-B to build exe1-B. (and in the real situation, there is not only one of these "dual" libraries, and the dependency chain is too complicated for us to keep maintaining it by hand).

Alexandre