[CMake] How to describe lib dependencies when a lib has different possible implementations?

Christopher Harvey chris at basementcode.com
Thu Mar 19 12:57:33 EDT 2009

Hi,
Interesting question. You said that
"only one of them has to be used in every executable, the implementation
to use is determined by the executable."
These are static libraries, so how can the exec pick one if it isn't
even built? (As opposed to loading one dynamically)
Basically I'm still wondering at what point you want the decision for
one of the two libraries to made and how you make that decision.
How exactly did you do it beforehand, without cmake?
CMake has IF statements, so I'm pretty sure it'll be no problem just
have no idea what you would put in those ifs.

Chris.