[CMake] Linking cmake build library to a shell script

ankit jain ankitguddu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 06:55:47 EDT 2009

2009/3/16 Mattias Helsing <helsing72 at gmail.com>

> Hello Ankit,
>
> I think I know what you are trying to do. Correct me if I'm wrong.
>
> Your CMake code produces an executable file (you can't run libraries
> from the commandline) and you want to produce a shellscript that calls
> this executable?

Thanks for the reply but iam sorry that you misunderstand my question.
My cmake genrates a library. iam not generating a shel script from cmake.
i already written it. only thing is that iam esxecuting this shell script
through cmake like normal executables. what i want is to link this shell
script with the cmake generated library.
thats it. like we link a cmake generated executable to cmake generated
library.
here the diff. is that the shell script is not generatde by cmake.

Hope its clear.iam giving my folder structure to you.

Main
....cmakelist.txt
....shell_script.sh

> Libraries are stored in some other folder outside main folder.

ankit