[CMake] Project structure

Daniele Galdi daniele.galdi at over-look.org
Fri Mar 13 14:11:27 EDT 2009

Hi Alex,

first of all thanks for the reply.

The reason is simple, I want to distribute each tool with all the
libraries needed to run.

You said that the library will be installed only once...is it possible
to decide where install the library
within the "CMakeFile" of each single tools? It's ok for me build one
by one each single tool, but what
I really want is to decide each time where install the shared lib.

Hope I've been clear

\Daniele