[CMake] Boost CMakeification progress?

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Fri Mar 13 11:29:40 EDT 2009

I just did an svn update of a very old boost-cmake folder and ran cmake.
Everything built with no errors (Visual studio 2008) (lots of warnings,
but no errors).

I wonder.

How well is CMakeification of Boost going? Will standard releases of
Boost contain CMakeLists files in my lifetime? and if so, how much of a
dream is it to be able to CPack portions of boost (individual libraries
+ dependencies) up for redistribution within other projects that use
only subsets of boost - and to be able to point my CMakeLists to a
'UseBoost' cmake config file?

Thanks - (and apologies if posting this question on the cmake list
instead of boot or boost-cmake lists)

JB

--

John Biddiscombe,                            email:biddisco @ cscs.ch