[CMake] CMake GUI Issue

Robert Dailey rcdailey at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 17:24:28 EDT 2009

I know that when I've created Win32 apps before I never had a minimum
horizontal size on my windows. Using wxWidgets I do not have horizontal size
limits to that extreme either. This is something deliberately put in place
to retain the formatting of the window. However, the way this is being
calculated is somehow inefficient and incorrect because I should be able to
make my window smaller without any issues at all.

Why on earth the window's minimum size would increase when using
WindowBlinds I have no idea, but none of my other applications have this
problem. Is it really so difficult to just adjust the minimum size limit or
remove it all together?

@Michael
I posted a screenshot in my last email showing the minimum horizontal size
on my machine. As you can see, it's obviously too huge for no apparent
reason at all. The usability of this application is compromised because of
the arbitrary limitations on dimensions.