[CMake] CDash and submiting aditional information

Martin Apel martin.apel at simpack.de
Wed Mar 11 09:43:28 EDT 2009

Hi Martin,

I am using Dart still, not CDash. But anyway, this is mainly a CTest
configuration issue. Here is what I do:
I have a CTest script which contains the following line:
SET (CTEST_NOTES_FILES "${CTEST_BINARY_DIRECTORY}/SVNVersionInfo.txt")

This file is generated to contain the Subversion revision number during
the build.

Hope this helps,

Martin (also :-)