[CMake] setting and unsetting already existing enviroment varibale at the time of testing

ankit jain ankitguddu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 01:47:38 EDT 2009

Hi all,

It seems that there is problem existing with setting and unsetting already
existing environment variable like LD_LIBRARY_PATH for a  particular test.

If somebody knows any improvement in that regard please let me know.

Actually i want to unset and set the LD_LIBRARY_PATh varibale for my tests
it is something like this:

add_executable(e1 c1.cpp)
add_test(t1 e1)
set_tests_properties(t1 PROPERTIES ENVIRONMENT LD_LIBRARY_PATH=)    #for
setting the library path to empty
                                      OR
set_tests_properties(t1 PROPERTIES ENVIRONMENT LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib)
#i.e some other path

This thing actually does work with my case. iam using "make test".

If iam doing soemthing wrong please let me know or if this thing is in
progress of development kindly let me know the alternative that can be done
for achieving this thing.

Regards-
ankit jain