[CMake] Setting working directory for projects

Robert Dailey rcdailey at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 15:22:56 EST 2009

Hi,

First of all I want to make sure everyone is aware that I've read the FAQ
entry<http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ#Can_CMake_set_the_Debugging.2FWorking_Directory_property_in_Visual_Studio_projects.3F>stating
that setting the working directory for visual studio projects cannot
be done. However, I wanted to double check and make sure this is still true.
For all I know, the FAQ could be talking about a version of CMake from
several years ago and things may have changed.

Second of all, if this is still not possible with Version 2.6.3, is there
any way to work around this? I know that with Visual Studio 2008 that you
can create a MyProject.vcproj.user file that contains defaults and visual
studio will load these as defaults when the project is opened for the first
time. Maybe I could have CMake copy these from a specific directory and
place them in the build directory.

Does anyone have any other clever ideas?