[CMake] bug in ctest (2.6.3)?

Clemens Arth clemens.arth at gmx.at
Wed Mar 4 11:50:20 EST 2009

Bill Hoffman wrote:
> Clemens Arth wrote:
>
>> Until now, this worked well, but now it seems that CTEST_RUN_SCRIPT
>> is only called once and, not as expected, multiple times one after
>> each other. I guess this is not the intended behaviour... Can anyone
>> reproduce this?
>>

> I reproduced it.   I think I have a fix.  The problem is that the
> CTEST_RUN_SCRIPT command will fail now if there are ANY errors in the
> script prior to running the script.  Are you getting any errors in the
> first script?
Hi,

thanks for having a look at this issue. I get an error because I have

SET (CTEST_TRIGGER_SITE "not used")

in my script, which causes an error in any case (resolving "not used").
However, I think this is the default value to set if one does not want
triggering, right? Your suggested patch works as expected.

Thanks
Clemens