[CMake] CMAKE_MODULE_PATH (UNCLASSIFIED)

John Vines (CISD/HPCD) jvines at arl.army.mil
Tue Mar 3 11:45:23 EST 2009

Unfortunately this isn't working either:
      1 SET(MY_MODULE_DIR "/home/jvines/Devel/CMAKE_MODULES")
      2 LIST(APPEND CMAKE_MODULE_PATH ${MY_MODULE_DIR})
      3
      4 message("${CMAKE_MODULE_PATH}")

I am able to find my "local" cmake modules but cannot find the "system"
cmake modules, in the cmake module directory.