[CMake] TRY_COMPILE help...Does anyone know?

Ashwin Chandra achandra at panologic.com
Fri Jul 31 02:03:38 EDT 2009

Hendrik,
Sorry about the whitespace. The example you showed me is for use of the
actual compiler during real build time. However the TRY_COMPILE MACRO is
somehow different and does not use normal CXX_FLAGS. It's almost as if
it has an internal built-in flags. I don't know how to invoke
TRY_COMPILE and have it compile the test program with the proper /Fo
flags. (It always defaults to /o).