[CMake] utility project are exclude from default build

Tyler Roscoe tyler at cryptio.net
Thu Jul 30 11:38:57 EDT 2009

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 01:06:44PM -0700, Nicolas Slythe (Intern) wrote:
> Why utility project are excluded from solution build on visual studio

What is a utility project? Can you build it by right-clicking that
project and explicitly choosing to build it?

> I tried to set EXCLUDE_FROM_DEFAULT_BUILD to 0
> But the utility project is never build when I build the solution

EXCLUDE_FROM_DEFAULT_BUILD is for turning exclusion off, not for turning
inclusion on.

Anyway, I'm going to guess that you're using add_custom_target() and you
need to add the ALL parameter to it.

tyler