[CMake] Problems with CMake on 64-bit Vista

Barry Hathaway bhathaw1 at nycap.rr.com
Sun Jul 26 19:37:49 EDT 2009

Just a quick update to others on the list. Bill, was correct my VS2008
installation is messed up.
Somehow the Microsoft C++ debug DLLs got deleted from winsxs which are
needed by TRY_RUN.
I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and reinstall VS2008.  Under XP you
could just copy the dlls; however,
in Vista you need a trusted installer. Thanks Bill.

Barry