[CMake] specific target to gettext

alexis lameire alexisis-pristontale at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 25 19:20:45 EDT 2009

Hi, I've spent weeks and weeks to solve this problem, but I haven't got any solution yet. that's why I need your help. My project uses gettext for localization, and cmake for build. I'd like to set a make target to automatically generate .pot files and update .po files, and another one to compile the .po files to .mo files and write them in the "bin" subdirectory of my project root.with the standard tree of gettext . How to do this? Thaks for your help