[CMake] How is MAKECOMMAND used?

ross hennessy roscoh at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 09:07:35 EDT 2009

I've searched and found a lot of references to setting this variable
in the CMakeCache.txt file, which I've tried to mimic. However what
ever technique I use it seems that ctest still formulates the make
command from the CTestConfig.cmake file. In extra verbose mode I can
see
SetMakeCommand
SetCTestConfiguration:MakeCommand and finally
MakeCommand
are set to use the solution file name of whatever CTEST_PROJECT_NAME
is set to in the CTestConfig file. I'm trying to specify a different
solution file than what the dashboard name is, is this possible? If
not how is MAKECOMMAND used?

Thanks, Ross