[CMake] Add Find*.cmake to cmake package

Philip Lowman philip at yhbt.com
Sun Jul 19 18:08:17 EDT 2009

 The official HOWTO for getting your modules into CMake is available here:
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake:Module_Maintainers

I checked a different FindGTK2 into CMake CVS that I wrote myself that also
supports Glade, GtkMM, GladeMM and Windows.  You can download it here for
now and it will be part of the upcoming 2.8.0 release.
http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Modules/FindGTK2.cmake?root=CMake&view=markup

2009/7/19 Raphaël Gertz <rapsys at free.fr>

> Hi,
>
> I was looking for FindGTK2.cmake cmake module, and discovered that it's not
> provided with cmake2.6.
>
> May you plz add it and stables modules from this source :
> https://svn.opensync.org/branches/3rd-party-cmake-modules/modules/
>
> It would be great to add the other usefull one too like FindGTHREAD2.cmake
> and
> other.
>
> It would simplify a lot cmake developpement.
>
> Thank's

> http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ

Philip Lowman