[CMake] problems configuring paraview

Natalie Happenhofer nataliehapp at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 18 04:49:44 EDT 2009

Hi!
I have checked out the source code of ParaView and am trying to configure it, but I always get the message:

"ParaView requires an out of source build. Please create a separate binary directory and run CMake there. "

My source code  is in /home/natalie/ParaView3

then I created an empty directory in /home/natalie/ParaView3-build.

in ParaView3-build I typed: ccmake /home/natalie/ParaView3

and then this error came.

What is the problem here? I did create a different build - directory...

thx,
Natalie