[CMake] How to pass -D options when compiling assembly files using gcc?

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 04:28:12 EDT 2009

2009/7/12 Marcel Loose <loose at astron.nl>:

> Hi Eric,
>
> Thanks, I'll try that tomorrow. Another option that occurred to me today
> is that, since I'm using gcc to preprocess and compile the assembly
> sources, I might add .S as source file extension to
> CMAKE_C_SOURCE_FILE_EXTENSIONS. Any idea if that might work?

I really don't know.
Like I said before I have no experience with ASM file and CMake
nor the definition of a new compiler variant with CMake.

Once you have tried a little more, I'd rather let CMake developer
or CMake user with more expeperience in the field
answer that one :-)

--
Erk
http://www.april.org