[CMake] multiple cvs updates for continuous build

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 06:52:20 EDT 2009

2009/7/2 Bram de Greve <bramz at users.sourceforge.net>:
> Hi,
>
> I have a large project that combines the sources of different CVS
> repositories/projects in one build.
>
> I would like to perform a continuous build on this, but AFAIK it's
> possible to do only one cvs update on this.  So the continuous build would
> "listen" to only one of the CVS projects.
>
> Is there a way I would be able to extend this listener mechanism to the
> different CVS projects?

May be you can write a CVS command wrapper script and then use it with CTest.
The wrapper script will eventually update from several CVS repo.

see: http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/CMake_Scripting_Of_CTest

and in particular:

SET (CTEST_CVS_COMMAND "you-own-script")
SET (CTEST_CVS_CHECKOUT  "${CTEST_CVS_COMMAND} .... " )

--
Erk
http://www.april.org