[CMake] Custom CMake module in project

Thomas Harning harningt at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 23:56:16 EST 2009

I have a CMake module that is not in the module repository and cannot
quite figure out the right way to include it in my project.

I've put FindMHASH.cmake in the root path of the project, as well as
put it under 'Modules' in there.  I've performed:

set(CMAKE_MODULES_PATH Modules)

in the root CMakeLists.txt and have run into an error:
luminous:cryptoface harningt$ make
/sw/bin/cmake -H/Users/harningt/gitrepo/cryptoface -B/Users/harningt/
gitrepo/cryptoface --check-build-system CMakeFiles/Makefile.cmake 0
CMake Error at cf_mhash/CMakeLists.txt:4 (find_package):
  find_package Error reading CMake code from "Modules/FindMHASH.cmake".

make: *** [cmake_check_build_system] Error 1

... running various cmake debug/trace options do not seem to reveal
how to handle this...