[CMake] INSTALL TARGET with no target to compile

Daniele E. Domenichelli daniele.domenichelli at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 12:11:27 EST 2009

I have a small template library in c++ composed by ".h" files only and I
want to use cmake to configure, find dependencies and install the
library (compiling is not needed).

This template library is in a bigger package with some other libraries
that I install using "INSTALL TARGET" signature.

I know I could use "INSTALL FILES", but I would like to use the same
syntax ("INSTALL TARGET") for the first library, so I tried creating a
new target, but with no results... Is there a way to do it?

Regards,
 Daniele