[CMake] error: multiple declaration of main

Maik Beckmann beckmann.maik at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 29 01:43:28 EST 2009

2009/1/29 ankit jain <ankitguddu at gmail.com>:
> thanks for the help. with ur advice iam able to remove the multiple
> declaration error of main by creating namespace.

Nice!

> but there is another function of a one header file which is called in the
> two C files. also it used to initialize a variable...

If this is the case, you shouldn't have any problems, so I assume the
situation is different.  You can call as often as you wish, but you cannot
implement the same function more than once.

This is totally unrelated to cmake.  You should post to:
  http://groups.google.de/group/comp.lang.c++

-- Maik

PS: You're sending your replies directly to my email address. Don't do this,
please.  Send them to the cmake mailing list.