[CMake] Problem with cmake 2.6.2 on Mac OS 10.5.5

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Thu Jan 22 11:22:21 EST 2009

Let's get the basics out of the way first:
   You have the Developer tools installed?
   Where are the developer tools installed?
   What version of the Developer Tools are installed?
   Where do you have CMake installed?

In a terminal execute the following:

echo $CXX

echo $CC

Post all that to the list and lets go from there
Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net