[CMake] Problem with cmake 2.6.2 on Mac OS 10.5.5

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Jan 22 11:21:35 EST 2009

This was fixed in CVS CMake and will be in the CMake 2.6.3 release.
You can fix it locally on 2.6.2 if you want by replacing the line in
Modules/Platforms/Darwin.cmake which reads:
  SET(CMAKE_INSTALL_NAME_TOOL install_name_tool)

with:
  FIND_PROGRAM(CMAKE_INSTALL_NAME_TOOL install_name_tool)

HTH,
David