[CMake] Issue with list( REMOVE_DUPLICATES )

Robert Dailey rcdailey at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 01:26:27 EST 2009

Hi,

I'm running the following command in CMake 2.6:

    list( REMOVE_DUPLICATES ${list_var} )

When I compile this script, I get the following error:

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:103 (list):

list sub-command REMOVE_DUPLICATES requires list to be present.

I'm not sure why this is happening. I'm using ${list_var} in list( APPEND )
and it works just fine. I checked the value of {list_var} and it has a valid
string in there representing the variable name of a list.