[CMake] Problem with FindBoost

Rodolfo Lima rodolfo at rodsoft.org
Tue Jan 20 06:18:12 EST 2009

Philip Lowman escreveu:
> Thanks, I think it's fixed.  Could you give it a try now?

Thanks Philip, it works now.

> Also, to answer your earlier question, if you're sure it's a bug, yes
> it's best to report it on the bugtracker.  Here's a bug for this issue I

Yes, I usually create bug reports, but lately I've noticed it's more
efficient (towards solving the bug) to talk about bugs in the mailing
list. For instance, FLTK isn't being correctly detected on Gentoo, I've
created a bug report (#7809) in 10/2008 and nobody cared, it isn't even
assigned to a developer. As I usually provide patches to the bugs I
report, I don't think it's too demanding to process them. Is it the case
that cmake needs more people with write permission to cvs to help main
cmake developers?

Best regards and thank you once more,
Rodolfo Lima